This document was last updated on April 10, 2013
- What information we collect
- How we collect, use, share and protect the information
- Why we collect information
- Your choices about the collection and use of your information
- Information We Collect
- Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the mailing list, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate:
- A username, password, membership number and email address for registration
- Profile Information (Complete name, birthdate, gender, address and contact information)
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web browser cookies
- Personal identification information
- How We Use Your Information
bow & wow may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Share your information with third parties – We may share information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- Run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- Send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- Send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- How We Share Your Information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- How We Store and Protect Your Information
- Your information may be stored and processed in the US or Philippines or any other country where the Web Host/ service providers maintain its facilities
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Moreover, we employ a third party to conduct a Website Security Testing and Vulnerability Assessment to ensure that risks are mitigated.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information.
- Your Choices About Your Information
- You may update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- You may unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications.
- Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting us